Wednesday 16 May 2012

Get Lean Program 12-week program completed!

This last month of my Get Lean Program, I have lost another 1.4kg that gives me a total loss of 4.5kg over the 12-week period.

I have started more challenging workouts at Intermediate Level and added more weights for resistance exercises. I am becoming leaner & fitter.

I am now 63.5kg, but I still need to work harder to get smaller improvements & eventually get down to 60kg. I also have to train extra, because at the end of June 2012 I have this challenge where I want to be able to do more full push-ups than my husband!

I managed to overcome my ‘plateau’ and as recommended by Belinda, I now need to have a short break before starting the program again.

I am taking an ‘active break’ for 2 weeks:
 - Exercise: Yoga & Pilates, and leisure walking/cycling/swimming with my family
- Nutrition: Eating more raw food including a 7-day detox with Renee from Raw Chi Food

I can’t wait to start Get Lean Program again, there is still a lot more from it I can get out of and I want to move to the Advanced Level workout program before the end of the summer.

I get one-2-one coaching from Belinda electronically, she is fantastic: although she is in Panama & I am in the UK, she always responds promptly to my questions. The Get Lean Forum is also a great community of like-minded people supporting & communicating with each other!

I finally found a nutrition & exercise program that works: The Get Lean Program.

Check my next post where I will give you my raw food detox experience!

Do follow me on Twitter @valeriemyburgh to see my progress and hopefully get inspiration from my journey!

2 comments:

  1. This morning I received a text from that same client to let me know she can't believe difference in her life. Even though she said she has dropped 7kg what truly made me happy was to hear about the way she feels now she understands what it means to truly love and respect herself. hypnobesity program

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what finish checking system will be fits your needs? DVR Complete Systems - Occasionally you cannot go inside a set-up any monitoring plan. They are circumstances in places you require a low profile picture taking camera. The actual photographic camera is actually built-in to be able to goods take advantage of everyday so you have the ability to simply because key when you possibly. Whatever the photographic camera acknowledges is documented straight to the actual DVR Complete Systems up to speed. This removes the potential risk of dysfunction and annoyed documenting.

    ReplyDelete